Last Updated on October 3, 2020
Do you ever look at your teeth and wonder, “Where did all that yellow come from!”
One of the main causes of yellow teeth is plaque, a bacteria-filled coating that comes from some foods and drinks and forms on the teeth enamel.
And before you jump to conclusions, cutting down on teeth-staining foods or fluids like coffee or tea won’t solve the problem! Dental treatment is also getting expensive these days, isn’t it?
Now, what can you do to get pearly white teeth without spending a fortune?
Try these affordable solutions that will give you a glowing smile and boost your attractiveness and self-confidence by 100%!
1. Ultra-Fine toothbrush
First and foremost, you want to make sure that your gums are healthy before starting any teeth-whitening treatments.
If your gums tend to bleed every time you brush your teeth, it’s time to change your toothbrush!
Your solution: Try the Ultra-Fine toothbrush
that will go easy on your sensitive gums and remove dental plaque simultaneously.
2. Water Flosser
- A super soft toothbrush with 12,000 soft bristles that penetrate the teeth enamel and clean out residue and strains.
- It’smade of delicate silk fabric that won’t hurt your gums.
- Fine brush wires with high water-storing capacity, allowing abundant brushing foam.
- Free from BPA (Bisphenol A, a potentially toxic synthetic chemical) and environmentally-safe toothbrush that makes for safer use.
- It’s suitable for both adults and children with sensitive or receding gums.
You might have a list of excuses for not your teeth or getting rid of plaque. Two main ones are: Being lazy or being unable to afford expensive dental treatments. And what does that do to you? It leaves you with yellow teeth!
Your solution: With this powerful water flosser
, there will be no room for excuses!
3. Dental whitening kit
- It removes 99.9% of dental plaque.
- It has a rotatable head that cleans, between teeth, decayed teeth, and under gums.
- It’s rechargeable andcan clean your tongue and keep your breath fresh.
- It has different pressure settings you can adjust for sensitive teeth and gums.
- It has a toothbrush head, nozzles, and an orthodontic tip which works for dental braces.
- It has a waterproof and dustproof plug that gives it longevity, makes for practical use, and ensures your safety.
- An environment-friendly detachable water tank with a large capacity to save water.
- It’s cordless and portable, so you can use it to clean your teeth while traveling.