Having cellulite on butts does not mean that someone is over weighted. It is not a medical condition but can cause of many other conditions, such as heart disease, overweight, etc.
Butt Cellulite does not seem good on healthy bodies. On the other hand, with growing age, the tissues of Butt and other body parts get thinner naturally by making the cellulite very noticeable.
1. Single Leg-Hip raise
- Lie on the floor face-up, bent the left knee and straight the right leg in the air. The line of the right leg should be within the line of left leg. After that, make the stomach as skinny as it can be easily to do this exercise. (A)
- Squeeze the butts / glutes by raising the hips in the air till the body could form in a straight line from shoulders to knee. During this process, the left leg should be stayed elevated all the time. By keeping the tummy tight, pause for 2 seconds by only squeezing the glutes. Repeat it by lowering back to the starting position. The hips and torso should be moved as a single unit. The arch in the lower back should remain in the same position from start to finish position. This exercise is only works with glutes and the lower back or hamstring do not affect any time. (B)
- If someone feels it hard to do the exercise (B), then do these movements by keeping the both feet on the floor.
This exercise is very easy for beginners and so on, and the results are very impressive to look young and beautiful.
2. Reverse Lunge
- Take the pair of dumbbells in both hands and hold these at arm’s length to the both sides of body, by keeping the palms to facing each other. (A)
- After grabbing the pair of dumbbells, step backward with the right leg by lowering the body to bend the left knee at 90 degrees. The right knee should touch the floor when the left knee is bent. Pushing the body to back side from its starting position by pressing the floor with the left heel. Repeat this exercise again with the right leg in same positions. (B)
- If someone feels hard to do exercise (B), then the option of taking the dumbbells can be left. Trying the exercise with the body weight is also appropriate and easy for everyone.
3. Step – up
- Grab and hold the pair of dumbbells at the arm’s length of both sides. Stand in the front of any bench or any step, that has the height of one knee for further steps. Place the left foot on the step firmly and then revise it with right foot. Doing this exercise with step by step helps to target the cellulite on Butts. (A)
- Stand up on the step/ bench, step backward with the left leg by lowering the body until the right knee is bent at 90 degrees. The left knee must touch the floor. Then do all step with the other leg. Repeat these steps again and again. (B)
- Step up exercise is also helpful for cardio for burning more and more calories by keeping the heart beat normal in daily life. In the result, the body stays healthy and fit.
Above mentioned exercises are not only best for men but also flexible for women. Cellulite / fat on butt is not only looks worsen on body but also makes slower the people to walk. Round about 90% adult women are worried for this issue, so these exercises should be the part of live to stay healthy and fit in life. Before any type of exercise, you should consult with the doctors that what type of exercise is suitable for yourself.