Last Updated on January 7, 2021
Do you know what our second best thing is after food? It is Sleep! Once we don’t get enough of it, our day will pass by horribly. The people will suddenly become more annoying, your job will get harder, and life, in general, will look unattractive.
But that’s not all, your back muscles will also end up hurting you, which will prevent you from having a good sleep, again!!
In order to avoid this entire dilemma, you will probably think of a strong painkiller. But I have a better solution: You can do four easy tricks on your bed to rest your back muscles, help you relax, and then, guarantee you a better sleep.
#1 – Wind-relieving Pose
This pose is also known as Pawanmuktasana, which is a Yoga pose that helps relieves the spine, especially the thighs and lower back in less than a minute. Plus, it can regulate the work of the intestine, which makes it more useful if it was done in the morning.
• Relax on your back.
• Bend your knees.
• As you inhale, reach your hands forward and wrap your knees.
• As you exhale, hug your knees and then press them to your tummy.
• Breathe deeply!
• As you inhale, move your legs away from the torso.
• As you exhale, let them approach it.
• Hold for 9-10 breaths (about one full minute).
#2 – Feet on the wall
This pose will relax both your back and legs, open your chest, and allow your lungs to be completely satisfied with oxygen before you go to bed.
• Fold a pillow and place it next to a wall or the end of your bed.
• Lie down on it while pressing your buttocks against the end of the bed or the wall.
• Lift your feet to the wall.
• Open your chest and spread your arms to the sides.
• Relax and breathe slowly.
• Lower your legs after 1-2 minutes.