Our bodies are 60% water, which means we need to drink at least 3 liters per day in order to stay hydrated. However, it is not a surprise that most of us can’t keep count of how many water glasses we had, or even remember to do so, and honestly, this issue needs to be over because the less hydrated we are, the more dangers we are exposed to.
Thankfully, there are many delicious fruits that have high water content, which can help us stay hydrated, healthy, and full at the same time.
on Next to discover the 10 delicious fruits with
the highest water content
Pineapples are known to be rich in water, which you will be able to discover on your own after only one bite.
These delicious fruits are 87% water and 100% delicious, which is the perfect combination. And above all that, they are very healthy:
– Pineapple can fight against cell damage because it is rich in Vitamin C.
– It can protect your eyes from losing its vision because it is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
– Your digestive issues will decrease.
This fruit is your go-to fruit after working out or getting a cold, and the reason is obvious, oranges are able to hydrate and energize you almost immediately.
Oranges contain 87% of water, and also:
– Vitamin C in oranges can improve your skin health.
– Due to the high amount of soluble, oranges are able to reduce your cholesterol level.
– It can decrease any chances of having any heart issue because the potassium level
is very high.
– It can reduce the risk of cancer due to Limonoids and Phytochemical.
Same as its color, peach is a sweet fruit that holds many health benefits, whether you rather eat it with or without its skin. But, peeling it may make the fruit lose its nutritious because it contains many vitamins.
However, Peaches are 88% water, great stress reliever, and:
– It contains a biological compound (the Phenolic Phytochemical) that can fight any heart disease.
– The skin will be healthier due to the Vitamin C and A.
– Less digestive problems because of the fiber content.
This fruit is very popular among people who tend to lose weight, and anyone who enjoy desserts, too. Cantaloupe is a low-calorie fruit with a water content of 90% that is perfect for summer. Not only it will hydrate you, it will also help you maintain your health and beauty. Plus, it is very delicious.
Here are other benefits of Cantaloupe:
– This fruit can balance your blood pressure because it contains potassium.
– It will help you fight cataract and improve your vision.
– Rich in Vitamin A and C which means a better immune system and a healthier skin.
– Low calories, of course, which means weight loss!
We don’t need to present Grapefruits because it is known to be one of the healthiest fruit in the world, and it is people’s favorite choice to have for breakfast.
This juicy fruit is 91% water and can easily heal your heat during summer. It may have a tangy taste, but a little sugar can solve it all because we need these following benefits:
– Perfect for weight loss since it is a low-calories fruit.
– Rich in antioxidants that can fight cancer.
– A balanced blood pressure due to the high potassium level.
– No more constipation.
Strawberries are one of the most delicious and refreshing fruits ever. It makes great smoothies, milkshakes, and desserts.
This amazing fruit contains 91% water, plus these following health benefits that will make drawl more over the fruit:
– Strawberries improve bone health due to the high amount of magnesium Vitamin K.
– Improve our immune system since they are a great source of Vitamin C.
– Strawberries can reduce the risk of any cardiovascular disease.
– It is able to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
This fruit combines between sweetness and sourness which makes it impossible to resist, and that is perfect since it is very healthy and refreshing.
Starfruit is 91% water, also:
– They have a high fiber level and a small content of calories which helps with weight loss.
– It can fight inflammation.
– They can cure hangovers and headaches.
– This delicious fruit can improve your heart health.
– Starfruits can also balance your blood pressure.
Probably watermelons were the first fruit to come to your mind when you read the title of this article, and you were right. Watermelons are definitely on the top 3 of the fruits with the highest content of water.
Watermelons are perfect for hot summer days because they are full of water, 92% to be exact. Plus many other things:
– Watermelons can fight cancer because they are a great source of Lycopene.
– Better hair and skin due to the high amount of Vitamin A.
– Watermelons can improve the digestive functions.
– This fruit contains many Vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, and B6 that can help our hearts to stay healthy.
Instead of getting into the whole “it isn’t a fruit!” debate, let’s just focus on its benefits and how awesome it is due to its nutrients and 94% of water. Yes, 94%!
Whether you eat it in with your salad, sandwiches or raw, it is still the perfect hydrating fruit that can help your body protect itself from many things, including:
– No vision loss risks due to Vitamin A.
– Decrease the risk of hypertension.
– Tomatoes prevent your skin from many conditions caused by sun exposure.
– It regulates the blood pressure.
– It is able to minimize the risk of cancer.
– Daily consumption can improve skin health.
Here is the winner of this list with 96% of water!
Cucumbers are perfect for all seasons because it can refresh you in summer and help you lose weight during the winter (or anytime!) while boosting your energy. Plus, it is the healthiest drinks you can have, and also:
– The water removes toxins from your body.
– It enhances the digestive system.
– This fruit can also decrease the risk of Kidney stones.
– It helps with the dark circles under the eyes.
– Cucumbers can improve the complexion of the skin.
– Daily consumption improves your brain health.
Sign InForgot password?
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept