Before anything, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommended these precautions, and they must be considered every day to avoid getting any form of skin fungus.
– Wear healthy shoes that will let the air circulate around your feet.
– Don’t walk barefoot in changing rooms and communal showers, and it is best if you avoid them completely.
– Your skin has to stay dry and clean.
– Change your underwear and socks daily.
– Don’t share socks, towels, bedsheets, and underwears.
– After exercising, take a shower right away.
– Clean your hands right after you touch an animal.
– Your fingers and toenails have to be cleaned and clipped.